One of our missions at The Birthing Circle is helping families have healthy pregnancies, births, postpartum periods, and healthy babies! We are so excited to now be partnered with Klaire Labs, an extremely reputable and well-researched company that provides health supplements. All of our board members researched these products, and we are confident in their ability to contribute to the health of our families. They are also agreeing to give the commission on all sales to TBC!
One of the things we love most about this company is their prenatal vitamin, which is made with methylfolate as opposed to the more common folic acid. Read more about the importance of this HERE.
Klaire is a pioneer in professional and pharmaceutical grade formulations that are free of allergens, fillers, and synthetic ingredients, and instead uses natural and synergistic constituents. “Klaire Labs offers a robust, multi-category portfolio of nutraceuticals. Our primary areas of focus are Mood and Cognition, Healthy Aging, Women’s Health, and most notably, Microbiome and GI Health, where Klaire proudly claims the leading professionally distributed probiotic line in the United States, Ther-Biotic®.”
At TBC, we have highlighted four products that we hear requested opinions on most often. However, feel free to click any of the purchasing links and browse their catalog for additional needs! To purchase any of the below items, click on the link, and it will take you to a site to log in and have access to their full catalog.
PRENATAL & NURSING FORMULA
- Prenatal & Nursing Formula focuses on key nutritional needs tailored to support reproductive health in pregnant and nursing women, and women wishing to become pregnant. This formula provides a full complement of essential vitamins and minerals in highly bioavailable, well-tolerated forms.
- Recommended amounts of active folate (as Metafolin®‡ L-5-MTHF) and active vitamin B12 (as methylcobalamin) are included to support optimal folate metabolisms and methylation.† Prenatal & Nursing Formula also contains chelates such as Ferrochel® chelated iron – a bioavailable, non-constipating form of iron.†
- Vitamin D (50 mcg or 2,000 IU) to meet increased needs for fetal growth and bone development,† and phosphatidylcholine, a bioavailable form of choline that supports fetal brain development and maternal liver function help round out the formulation.†
- Ther-Biotic® for Infants and children is a 10-species probiotic blend, in a base of inulin, designed to safely meet the metabolic, intestinal, and immune support needs of infants and young children.† This formula supports a normal infant microbiota that can be easily disrupted by cesarean section delivery, formula feedings, medications, environmental exposures, or maternal diet.† Each scoop (0.5 gram) provides 5 billion CFU. Safe gastrointestinal, metabolic, and immune support.†
NEW MOM PROBIOTICS - ||TARGET B2||
- Probiotic that supportes lactation and baby immune health.Target b2 with Hereditum Lc40 is a specially formulated prbiotic supplement clinically demonstrated to support breast health and comfort during lactation.
EVENING PRIMROSE OIL
- Evening primrose is valued as a premium source of gamma-linolenic acid (GLA). These softgels contain 76 mg biologically active GLA. Cold-pressed without hexane or other solvents.